The Burns Bog Conservation Society is aware that not everyone is able to donate financially or perhaps does not have the time to volunteer with us. For that reason, we’ve assembled a Wishlist of items that the Society is in need of. These range from simple, everyday things like office supplies, to larger more expensive items.
Read below to see if you can help us out:
- Office supplies: paper, pens, pencils, staplers, folders, scissors and other general office stationary
- A new web server on which to house our website
- Computer equipment that you no longer need (computers, keyboards, monitors)
- A good quality digital camera for wildlife photography
- High quality photographs taken around Burns Bog and the Delta Nature Reserve to use in our advertising and promotions
- An office intercom system
- A large tent or marquee for summer camps at the Delta Nature Reserve
- Table cloths for events we stage
- Coffee, tea and milk for office employees and volunteers
- Snacks (chips, biscuits, candy, soft drinks, fruit juice) for volunteers at our office
- Wood for repairs to the boardwalk at the Delta Nature Reserve
- Tools (hammers, crow bars) and supplies (nails, chicken wire) for use in repairing the Delta Nature Reserve boardwalk
If you have spotted anything on the wishlist that you can help us out with, please give us a phone call on 604 572 0373 or email email@example.com.