On Giving Tuesday, November 28, help the Burns Bog Conservation Society by giving a gift. Giving Tuesday is a day celebrating donation and volunteering activities that support all charities across Canada. Giving Tuesday is more than a moment; it’s a movement. Find out how you can give and how the Society is paying it forward by reading below.
This Giving Tuesday, let’s make a lasting impression on today’s youth. With over 2,500 kids already reconnecting with nature through our education programs, YOU hold the power to engage even more. With your gift, you will help save, inspire, and educate children of all ages, about the importance of their natural environment – like Burns Bog and other peatlands.
So what are you waiting for? Make a difference today!
How you can help
- Give a gift by clicking here!
- Ask your company to give a donation
- Get the word out on social media, using @Burns_Bog and the hashtag #Giving Tuesday & #GetKidsOutside
- Take a picture showing why you love & support the Society. Share it to your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (don’t forget to tag us!).
- Or, fundraise with us! Click here to download your pledge sheet.
Let’s #GetKidsOutside today!
Thanks to supporters like YOU, the Burns Bog Conservation Society can continue to save, inspire, and educate our youth on one of Earth’s rarest ecosystem: peatlands!