The Burns Bog Conservation Society’s Vision is to:
- To educate the public on the importance of Burns Bog and the world’s peatlands.
- To provide opportunities for people to interact with the Bog’s natural environment.
- To ensure sustainable, ecologically sound management and governance of Burns Bog and other peatlands.
- To contribute to the local community and enhance community health, through collective participation in the conservation of Burns Bog.
- To protect and sustain Burns Bog as a model for other peatlands.