You have selected the Individual membership level.
The Burns Bog Conservation Society is a member-driven registered Canadian charity (BN 12916 6682 RR0001). We receive no core funding from any government body. We rely on your gifts and memberships to carry out our programs.
While gifts or donations qualify for a tax receipt, memberships do not qualify for a tax receipt, but do provide other benefits.
Benefits of Membership: why become a member?
- You become part of a world-wide movement with like-minded individuals who care about protecting our endangered peatlands.
- Your membership sends a strong message to decision-makers that you support the conservation of Burns Bog Conservation Society.
- You get to go on 1 FREE BOG TOUR a year (they happen almost every third Saturday of the Month)
- You may participate in Society “Members Only” activities. This includes voting privileges at meetings and joining committees to help direct the policies of the Society to ensure our mission is fulfilled.
- You will receive a one-year subscription to our Burns Bog Newsletter.
- You get to use the research library
- You get a 10% discount on all retail merchandise
- And of course, you get regular online updates from our communications team.
The price for membership is $39.20 now and then $39.20 per Year.
Do you have a discount code? Click here to enter your discount code.